Meet Our Team
The goal of our practice is to provide excellent, affordable dental & orthodontic treatment to all people in Southern Arizona. We are committed to treating every patient as if they were our own family
Dr. Kurt Kacer
The hands-on training that I received in my years of school has enabled me to provide effective and accurate treatment to my patients. At the completion of my orthodontic training, I was awarded the Clinical Excellence Award. In addition, I furthered my knowledge by attending continuing education courses to keep up on the latest advancements in my field.
- Bachelor of Science – Biology, Western Washington University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Science – Orthodontics, Case Western Reserve University
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Association
Dr. Caroline Kacer
I was raised in Tucson, Arizona most of my life. I attended the University of Arizona and received my Bachelors in Science in the area of Physiology with a minor in chemistry. My pursuit to follow in my father’s footsteps as an oral surgeon led me to continue my career by attending dental school at Case Western Reserve University where I met my husband and bought my first real winter coat and boots. I had a passion of helping people and being part of a community that helps people smile. After finishing my DMD I attended Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY to complete my residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. It was here that I gained my knowledge in facial trauma and specialty in wisdom teeth extraction and implants. During all the long hours in school I was still able to squeeze in some yoga classes and some amazing Broadway shows.
- Bachelor of Science – Physiology, University of Arizona
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – Case Western Reserve University
- Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Michael Santasiere
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular and Cellular Biology – University of Arizona
- Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences – Midwestern University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – Midwestern University
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
Dr. Martin Robillard
I was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona. I grew up on the Northwest side of Tucson and attended Ironwood Ridge High School. I have always had a passion for helping others and serving my community. I attended several trips with AYUDA International, which provides free dental care to underserved populations. I also volunteered multiple times at Union Rescue Mission in Skid Row Los Angeles to provide free dental care to the homeless population of Los Angeles.
I attended the University of Arizona for my undergraduate degree. I graduated in 2012 with a Bachelor of Science in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and graduated with academic distinction. I went on to earn my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 2016 from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles (Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC).
I am a member of the ADA as well as AZDA and attend the Western Regional Dental Convention every year. I also attended the Megagen dental convention in Las Vegas in 2018, and am involved with many things, such as:
- American Student Dental Association (2012-2016)
- American Dental Association (ADA) (2016- present)
- Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity Chi Chapter (2012- present)
- Ayuda International (2014-2016)
- California Dental Association CDA (2012-2017)
- Southern Arizona Dental Association (2016-Present)
- Arizona Dental Association AZDA (2016-Present)
In earlier years, I earned my Eagle Scout as well as Venture Silver Award through the Scouts of America. I have earned these awards as a result of my generosity, education, and volunteering.
- University of Arizona Dean’s List Highest Honors (2009-2012)
- USC School of Dentistry Dean’s List (2015-2016)
- America’s Top Dentists (2017)
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars (2009-Present)
- University of Arizona High Honors Regent’s Scholarship (2008-2012)
- Venturing Silver Award (2008)
- Eagle Scout (2005)
In my free time, I spend time with my family and newborn son. I enjoy watching and playing sports and am an avid Arizona Wildcat and USC fan.
Dr. Paul Mirdamadi
I was raised just outside of the city of Toronto, in an area called Mississauga. Being fascinated with how the body and mind work, I completed my undergraduate studies in psychology at the University of Toronto and then a Master’s program in Kinesiology at York University. I continued my education track to becoming a dentist at the University of Southern California. After being exposed to all the different specialties, I quickly directed my attention to Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. I was fortunate to be accepted into the highly competitive Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency program at Montefiore Medical Center in New York. This invaluable experience allowed me to refine my surgical skills and gain exposure to a wide range of complex cases. Throughout my residency, I worked closely with esteemed mentors, honing my expertise in dental implants, wisdom teeth extractions, facial trauma, reconstruction, and other specialized procedures. Now, as an oral surgery associate, I am excited to embark on the next chapter of my professional journey in Tucson, Arizona. I am committed to providing exceptional patient care, utilizing the latest advancements in oral surgery and staying up-to-date with the latest research and techniques to provide the highest standard of care to my patients. I am excited to contribute my skills and expertise to the field of oral surgery while making a positive impact on the lives of those I serve.
- Bachelor of Science – Psychology, University of Toronto
- Master of Science – Kinesiology, York University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Southern California
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Internship – Montefiore Medical Center
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – Montefiore Medical Center
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons member
- American Dental Association
- USC School of Dentistry Dean’s List (2014-2018)
- USC Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU Zeta Chapter) Dental Honor’s Society
- York University Summa Cum Laude (2010-2012)
- University of Toronto’s Dean’s list (2006-2010)
Outside of my professional life, I enjoy staying active and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
I believe that physical fitness and personal well-being are essential for maintaining peak performance in both my personal and professional endeavors. I enjoy spending my extra time being physically active, working out, going to yoga classes, hikes, and biking adventures. Additionally, I am an avid traveler, always seeking new adventures and cultural experiences that broaden my perspective and inspire my work. I have attended multiple humanitarian mission trips to Mexico and Bangladesh where we have performed dozens of cleft lip and palate surgeries in underserved communities.
Hi, my name is Twila Garcia and I have been in the dental field since 1998. I started off as a dental assistant through the Red Cross Program. I graduated from Dental Hygiene School in 2003 and then again in 2014 with a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene. I have a deep passion for my career, and educating my patients is always my top priority.
I am married and have three incredible children. My husband’s job has taken us to a number of exotic locations. We have lived in Japan, Panama, Nigeria, Texas, Kansas and now Arizona. He is a Lt. Colonel in The United States Air Force and has proudly served for 29 years.
I was raised in Tucson most of my life. I graduated from Pima Community College’s dental hygiene program in 2009. I worked as a dental assistant for 10 years prior to my hygiene career. With over 23 years of dental experience, I take great pride in educating my patients about oral hygiene. You can expect a thorough cleaning and gentle touch during your visit with me.
In my spare time, I enjoy working out, traveling, cooking, and trying new restaurants. Most of all, I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I recently got engaged and will be getting married in February 2023. Combined, my fiancé and I share three sons.
I look forward to seeing you in our office!
Born and raised in Western Washington, my family moved to Tucson in 2000. Shortly after moving to Arizona, I attended Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. Still, I found myself back in Tucson after receiving my bachelor’s degree. At the time, I was bent on living in cold places and moved to Minnesota to get my degree in dental hygiene. I survived two Minnesota winters and came back to Tucson in 2010 with a new appreciation for the desert and ready to take the dental world by storm.
My dental hygiene experience includes periodontics and general dentistry. My favorite aspect of dentistry is the variety of people I meet. I enjoy spending time with friends and family in my downtime and trying local restaurants. I am looking forward to meeting you at DentalPros!
I was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona. I joined the United States Air Force (USAF) Reserves in 2003 to broaden my horizons, but before joining the USAF I was a dental assistant for a total of 11 years. After joining the military, I moved to Northern California, then crossed over to the California National Guard in Southern California in 2014 where I continue to serve my country. With retirement around the corner, I decided to return to school and start my new adventure. In 2021, I graduated from West Coast University, Anaheim, California with a Bachelor of Science from the dental hygiene program.
The best part of my job as a dental hygienist is building a rapport with my patients, and the ability to help them maintain good oral health and educate them. In my spare time, I enjoy a good walk, hiking, and exercise – but most of all spending time with family and friends, especially my son.